Annoncement - Pilot Courses
Faculty of Pharmacy – Cairo University is announcing the offering of two professional courses, as part of Erasmus+ KA2 project (ITCT). The courses offered are:
The courses have been developed in cooperation between European and Egyptian Universities; members of the project consortium.
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Medicine
- Target group: Professionals in poison control centers, hospitals, emergency departments as well as health and safety departments.
- The courses are free of charge.
- Deadline for registration: 1st of July 2018.
- One month starting 15th of July, 2018
- These courses will be delivered online. Applicants will attend an orientation session before the start of the course and have their final exam in Faculty of Pharmacy- Cairo University.
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +2 01111337026
Developed by Group for Advanced Research in Dynamic Systems (ASU-GARDS) - Faculty of Engineering - Ain Shams University.
ITCT, all rights reserved.